Celebrate Hanukkah with Menorah Waffles!
- 1 cup Original Waffle & Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 5 ounces water
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Clementine
- White decorating gel
- Beat eggs and liquid together.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Ladle onto preheated waffle-maker. We recommend using the Golden Malted Gourmet Waffle Baker - makes perfect waffles every time.
- Remove when golden brown.
- Use half of a waffle to form the top of the menorah.
- Cut other half waffle into linear sections to form neck and base of menorah.
- Use clementine slices to represent each flame.
- Decorate with white decorating gel and sprinkles.