Have Some Fun with Robby's Buttermilk Pancakes
Have some fun in the kitchen this Summer! Everyone can decorate their own Robby's Pancakes with a variety fruit including berries, apples and bananas. Simply add them to our great-tasting Robby's Buttermilk Pancakes to enjoy a quick and healthy breakfast.
Made with our world-famous Robby's Buttermilk Pancake Mix, these pancakes are sure to please your family and friends. Since 1962, this same buttermilk pancake mix has been used at top restaurants and diners and is now available for you to easily make hot, fluffy pancakes in the convenience of your own home.
Our Robby's Pancakes are fun to decorate and even better to eat - treat your family and friends this Summer to the amazing aroma and taste of Robby's Buttermilk Pancakes!
Robby's Pancakes with Fresh Fruit
- 2 Cups of Robby's Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cups of Buttermilk
- 1/4 Cup of Oil (2oz.)
- 1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1 green apple, sliced
- Add any other fruit you desire
- Wash and slice fruit. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg and oil.
- Add the wet ingredients into your dry pancake mix in a larger bowl and whisk together (do not over-mix).
- Spread and melt butter on your frying pan.
- Pour batter onto the pan in 1/4 cup increments. Cook at 350 degrees until tops of pancakes are covered with bubbles. Turn once and cook until done.
- Decorate pancakes and enjoy!