Enjoy the Sweetness of Banana Pancakes This Spring and Summer
Looking for a fun recipe to make with your family this spring? Checkout this quick recipe for Banana Pancakes featuring our world-famous Original Robby's Buttermilk Pancake Mix!
Made with real bananas, this easy-to-make pancake recipe is perfect for a simple, great-tasting breakfast during the spring and summer - it's sure to please your entire family!
For over 50 years, Original Robby's Buttermilk Pancake Mix has been used in the best restaurants in America and is always a family favorite. Made with REAL buttermilk - Robby's Pancakes are always hot, fluffy and delicious.
Add bananas for the ultimate sweet spring treat!
Banana Robby's Buttermilk Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Robby's Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 medium banana)
- Combine the oil, buttermilk and mashed bananas.
- Add 2 cups of Robby's Mix and mix (do not over-beat).
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cook at 350 degrees until tops of pancakes are covered with bubbles. Turn once and cook until done.
- Top with Pure Maple Syrup and fresh banana slices.