Sweeten Your Mornings with Peach Cobbler Pancakes
Peach Cobbler Pancakes
- 1 cup Original Waffle & Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup of whole milk or buttermilk
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted, each half cut into 10 thin slices
- ¼ cup of packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- Confectioner's sugar, maple syrup or whipped cream (or all of the above!) for serving
- Wash peaches, pit, halve and slice them and set aside with the brown sugar.
- Combine egg, milk and almond extract together and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of Original Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Spread and melt butter on your frying pan.
- Pour batter onto the pan in 1/4 cup increments.
- Place 4 peach slices on top of each pancake and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Cook until pancakes are golden on the bottom and the tops are covered with bubbles.
- Turn once and cook until the peaches and sugar are caramelized and the batter is cooked through.
- To serve: place pancakes fruit side up, sprinkle with almonds, confectioners sugar and serve with maple syrup or whipped cream (or both).
Make approx. 5-6 pancakes.