Start Your Thanksgiving Feast with Golden Malted!
- 1 cup Original Waffle & Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup of whole milk or buttermilk
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 pieces of cooked bacon (for tail feathers)
- Bluberries (for eyes)
- Black Decorating Gel (for feet)
- Strawberry (for beak)
- Squeeze Bottle - for making feet pancakes
- Anderson's Pure Maple Syrup
- Combine egg, milk, molasses, cinnamon and ginger together and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of Original Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Ladle onto 350 degree griddle - make one large pancake for the body, a smaller pancake for the head and two feet shaped pancakes (using squeeze bottle).
- Cook until pancakes are golden on the bottom and the tops are covered with bubbles.
- Flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Arrange pancakes to look like a turkey.
- Place cooked bacon underneath pancake (like tail feathers)
- Decorate pancake with blueberries and a strawberry for the eyes and beak.
- Decorate feet with black decorating gel.
- Top with Anderson's Pure Maple Syrup.