Waffles with Strawberries & Cream
Click Below to Play the Video
- 1 cup of Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 5 oz. water
- 2 tsps melted butter
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine strawberries and 3 tablespoons of sugar, and fold together to macerate. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a stand mixer bowl, fitted with a whisk attachment, add cream, powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and salt. Whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- For waffles: Beat egg and water together
- Add Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix and mix well
- Stir in melted butter
- Ladle onto hot waffle iron and remove when the outside becomes crispy. We recommend using the Golden Malted Gourmet Waffle Baker - makes perfect waffles every time
- Top with Whipped Cream and Strawberries and enjoy!